Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome Wannabie!


I forgot to welcome myself when I created this blog last night . I'm a blogger now... again! yipeeeee! I dont know if I have (physical) friends here in blogger (very few I've known with passion in writing anything under the sun or moon (provided there's a light) like me. I hope there is. So if you accidentally cross here and read this  just like what you are doing right now.. whether you are a stranger... please welcome me! (with force... *grin!*)



Been a long time since I stopped blogging, its the time when friendster is still on high, alive and kickin!  ahhh... I dont wanna recall why I stopped.. it's painful! Lolz. Ah, its past... forget it! What happened to friendster anyway? FB eat its popularity and shine?... maybe. I dont know how it happened, how FaceBook soars high. Maybe... I should watch The Social Network Movie.


Anyhow, anyway, I'll find a time to transfer here some of my write ups from friendster blog (as if I'm a real writer huh? ahahahha! No I'm not, my mind wanders and surely, I cannot construct article  in sequence, the way it should be.) As you can see, I love the "...", I'm not satisfied in one .(dot) only and I know it's not proper to publish it in real, the editor may kick me! I just write what pops on my mind! Hmm.. but anyone who can able to write is a writer right? So maybe I could claim half of it! :P arghh... why there's no auto emoticon here? :(

So, so, so...

Question: why I decided to do this (blogging) again?

Answer no.1: Because I miss it. Actually it is one of my outlet, specially when I am furiously... mad! If I want to say something that I cant express verbally (or chose not to), I do it here. As they say, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. But, if you keep it to yourself, it may burst somewhere else (*toot!*) and I believe, it's better to write it instead, at least you can choose the right words to say.

Answer no. 2: I'm getting bored in just browsing FB or FS.. want to do something else now, something productive while I'm lying in bed, while taking rest after work.

Answer no. 3: Blog!


God Bless us All. and... Dont forget to welcome the new wannabie! :P







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D