Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank You 2014 Welcome 2015!

Ayieeeeee! It's the last day of December today. There are so much to celebrate:
    1. It's my Kuya Bobby's birthday today... arghh.. don't know his age! :P
    2. As I said, it's the last day of 2014
    3. Tomorrow is 2015... HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Ok, I'll ride with the craze... No, not the Dongyan wedding! I'll do the recap of my 2014 and take the opportunity to bring back all the glory and thanks to Almighty King whom made my 2014 fruitful!


Thank You 2014


   1. Yes! Thank you Lord for my life, for my hubby and for my family. We're still alive! Not all were   able to welcome 2014 and bid goodbye to it. Its a blessing indeed!
   2. Thank you Lord... We celebrated our first Wedding Anniversary
   3. Thank you Lord for the promotion and increase - for both of us
   4. Thank you Lord for the good health, not only for me but for the rest of my family.
   5. Thank you Lord for the deliverance
   6. Thank you Lord for the protection from any accident, for keeping our families safe from typhoons and other calamities..
   7. Thank you Lord for the unending provision
   8. Most of all, Thank you Lord for your life, for  without you we are not saved.


Welcome 2015!
I declare my 2015 to:
   1. grow more spiritually
   2. to serve more  our Lord Jesus Christ
   3.be more fruitful and abundant 


in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D