Sunday, January 25, 2015

Prophetic Declaration - Discovery

Heavenly Father
I come before you and boldly confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Saviour
The Lord is my light and my salvation
He hears my voice and upholds me with His victorious right hand
In the name of Jesus, I come into full agreement with God's prophetic word for my life
and boldly declare that; This is the year of DISCOVERY


In this year, the Lord shall open the eyes of my understanding;
And show me the riches of His glory
I will call upon the Lord
He will answer me and cause me to experience great and mighty things.
In the name of Jesus, I reject every word of failure spoken against me and release God's favour over my life.


I commit myself to walk uprightly before God and His will;
Therefore, the Lord shall surround me with His presence and give me peace.
His glory upon me shines brighter and brighter.
When I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be my light;
When I dig in a dry land, the Lord shall give me water.


He will restore the missing pieces in my life and make me whole
In this year, the inspiration of the Almighty shall give me wisdom beyond my years
the Most High shall magnify Himself in my life and smile upon me.
He shall guide me into new territories and strengthen me to possess my portion.
With ordinary tools I shall achieve extraordinary results.


In the name of Jesus,
I receive a fresh anointing of wisdom, revelation and understanding.
My spirit is open to God's Spirit,
My mind is filled with God's ideas,
My eyes are alert to new opportunities.


The God of Heaven will prosper the work of my hand and make me fruitful.
I am fully persuaded
That this year is my year of DISCOVERY
I believe it, I receive it, and I have it... right now, in Jesus name,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D