Saturday, July 14, 2012

What to Wear: Bridesmaids





Matron of Honor Dress: My sissy personally chose this to be her dress like. At first I object because it's too revealing (do I sound so conservative?!) But she appealed that it's a garden wedding so it'll be ok... Fine!



*** B R I D E S M A I D S  O P T I O N S ***

My bridesmaids... please help me to choose by voting! The color will be as per theme and motiff.

Option 1

Option 2 - Color will be from the swatch motif and gold belt

Option 3
Option 4 - But not to lowered or add net
Option 5 - I cropped it from www.bridalbook.ph (syotah found it! :D) this one is nice too. It looked like infinity dress.
Option 6 -From www.bridalbook.ph again. It matched the grecian style that I'd been looking for. I like the tops but with the belt of Option 4

Option 7 - Hmm.. this is kinda cool but the color will be from swatch color motif  but too revealing! But I think Buddy can adjust it. - I bet no one will choose this. Hahahaha!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D