Saturday, July 14, 2012

Theme and Motif

What else but my ultimate favorite color.... purple! hihihihi!

But a tribute to my dearest sister's Spalicious... I'll add golden accent to it. And I think its not bad but actually a REGAL effect.

I dont have a definite theme. At first, I want to have an encantadia/fairy tale theme (and I'll be cinderella! hehehe) but I dont like a balloon type gown.. so scratch being cinderella. I'm also thinking a Victorian theme.. 

But one thing for sure... I want a garden wedding, which ceremony starts at afternoon till a romantic evening reception.... 

I did a thorough research of what peg/style I like (its always "I"... because bhabha said... "whatever" you like and will make you happy.. mafih mushkila, suportahan taka!... nokkks!)

and I found these....






I so love it...and for sure it will happen... because I took the photos above from the facebook account of Passion Cook catering.... our booked caterer! It will not be hard for me to conceptualize. :D But one thing for sure too, it will not be exactly the same, Maja will make it even better!

Motif Color Swatch

I made inspiration board, some of the photos are from PC and others copied from online too .. So sorry if I can credit back coz as soon as I copied, I close the window! Anyways, if it's yours... thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D