Saturday, July 14, 2012

What to Wear: Bridal Gown



*** W E D D I N G  G O W N ***


Choosing the bride's gown is the hardest part. Though it's just a one day... but it's a BIG time once in a life time event. As there's no guarantee to have a second wedding when we reach our golden days together.

Because I'm quite tall, ate Clarissa - my classmate's sister which happened.. my sister's bestfriend too, thought that mermaid cut would be fit for me. So I searched for a peg like this and I even asked my sister (Chaka) to help me find one.


This is what she proposed:

OPTION 1: Wow... hope to wear this for real!



I'm not sure where did she got this. It's simply elegant! But it's a challenge for me... as I want to be inspired to lose weight, I enrolled Fitness First. But after a month, the City Centre has been closed temporarily... so the FF! While waiting for them to re-open, I took the opportunity to have cheat eating days....but it's almost a month when CC and FF resume their operation! I gained weight (really! coz 2 of my pants dont fit anymore!). So I will resume tomorrow on gym... and this time, I have to be more disciplined coz I have 3 months left to do that!


Anyways, before Chaka suggest the gown above, I found some gowns that I think I could consider as an option.
OPTION 2

I forgot which site I found this but I love it too... and the hair!.. and the bod!


I really need to WORKOUT harder to achieve this!




OPTION 3

For sure it'll be a bit colder at night so I need a bolero/cover like this. :)

OPTION 4: How about this?? I like it too! Tito Buddy help me to choose!
OPTION 5: TOP

OPTION 5: FRONT

OPTION 5 : BACK



***S H O E S***



To match my lacey gown... when I saw this pic, I felt the "this is it" feeling! Love.. love.. love... it!

We'll see if I will have one like this! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D