Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pretty Fit 100 Days Challenge - Day 1

At last, the start of Global Corporate Challenge begins today!

What's good in this race is we are virtually travelling different destinations. We will unlock each location depends on the cumulative steps that our team earned everyday. GCC will give a brief trivia about the place with a picturesque image of it.

The race starts at Shibuya Pedestrian Crossing, Tokyo Japan.

Shibuya Pedestrian Crossing, Tokyo Japan



Here's a brief trivia about Shibuya pedestrian crossing in Tokyo Japan.

I answered correctly the fact or fable question:

      "The television news in Japan has a segment dedicated to predicting when the cherry blossom will bloom."

It is a fact. The Japanese have a keen interest in the cherry blossom forecast, which includes a 'cherry blossom front' that moves across the islands like a cold front on a weather map.



I had 9,939 steps on day 1. I'm telling you, its not easy to achieve the 10k target with my usual routine. I really have to make extra effort. A bit sad that I didn't reached it at the first day. But there's still a hope. I have 99 remaining days to cope up! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D