Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm so Loved!

March 13 today. My birthday and our first year wedding anniversary were already past. So how can I imagine I will get flowers today? Isn't it amazing? Isn't surprising? It is! Haba ng hair ko! ahahah!! I'm so love!

Bhabha is not into flowers but when he gives, he doesn't like to be just flowers. It should be in a vase! In our 3 years of being together, i cant count it on one hand the times he gave me flowers. First was when we have misunderstanding, second was our first valentine day and third... now! I'm not into flowers as well but whenever I receive it from him, it gives me kilig factor. :P





But wait there's more. He actually asked me before what gift I like for my birthday. So when we were in Dubai we looked for my necklace. We went to several jewelry shops in Karamah centre but I didnt found what I like. We found it in Damas Jumeirah Centre branch. 

Dolphins pendant with my E-Ring
He even let me shopped clothes and shoes too! I really appreciated all his gifts because the money that we splurged came from his savings. I'm really impressed because we only have QAR 500/each allowance per month and I didn't expect that he saved it just to give me presents, to think that he's kinda stingy! hahaha! In fairness... atlit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D