Friday, September 13, 2013

Count your BLESSINGS

Ayiiieee! Its our 3rd year JCTD anniversary and am waiting for Bha to fetch me. I just downloaded the blog app.. hmmm.. what to do while waiting? I dont have plants vs zombies app and my candy crush is waiting for tickets!

La la la... I'll just count my blessings for this week... (just this week coz my list will never enough if I have to start 31 years ago!)i)... hmmm...
1. waking up every morning alive and healthy is a blessing... thank you Lord!
2. I'll be redeployed next month to main office.. thank you Lord for the next assignment!
3. I'd got a box 0f mcdonald's of pancake from kuya...
4. I'd sipped free cafe mocha from il cafe de roma from ninong Joe
5. I had sumptous breakfast in 5 star four seasons hotel and a chance to talk with multi millionaire businessman
7. I got a coach wallet as unexpected gift!

Whoaaaaaaaahhh! Big thanks LORD!

-andito na sundo ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D